2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to you all

Great to find this site, lots of good info and stories shared.

Taking delivery of 1.8SE in Milano Red with Penta wheels on 2nd September.

Purchased via Autobytel's dealer Lindhill Honda in Southend. I live in North Yorkshire and not one of the dealers locally would offer me a deal to match the internet discounts, finance APR's or provide a decent part ex price. They all also told me no chance of a red one until Jan 07.

Amazing with a bit of searching and a few telephone calls Lindhill found us one albeit we have had to pay for the optional wheels, it was either that or settle for a metalic colour and pay for that option anyway. Lets just hope the car lives up to the great service so far and is not a dog with all the known faults.

Just counting down the days to delivery and also an easy MP3 solution.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Welcome fed400, North Yorkshire is a big place , any chance you could narrow it down for us.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thats crazy , Lindhill Southend are my local dealer and would not give any discount at all .
Three other Honda dealers offered about 1k off list , the dealer i bought it from was prepared to throw in some Honda mats and deliver.
Jimbo

·
Registered
273 Posts
jimbo said:
Thats crazy , Lindhill Southend are my local dealer and would not give any discount at all .
Three other Honda dealers offered about 1k off list , the dealer i bought it from was prepared to throw in some Honda mats and deliver.
Jimbo
YOu are lucky to get freebies from your dealer. Not many of us do , i'm afriad. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts