2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, i have been around on various jap car forums for quite a few years now, having owned an assortment of cars from Nissan S13 to Toyota Supras,
Anyway i am here with a slightly ulterior motive, as i am looking to own a post 06 Civic diesel (needs must) and i think the 2.2 Civic is the nicest looking car out there in that category, and we all know Jap is best:)

I currently own a 04 Nissan Skyline 350GT (350Z under the skin, a four seat sports coupe with a usable boot) anyway i am looking to sell it, and buy a Civic, but i would also be interested in a deal with a post 06 Civic i-CTDI, preferably with cash my way (my Skyline is up for £7,500) but would be up for a straight swap for the right car.

Anyway i will put up an add/wanted in the classified section and see if anyone is interested, and if so i will hopefully be sticking around to contribute, as i am an ex engineer and pretty fair mechanic with plenty of bodywork and paint experience, with a reasonable electrics knowledge to boot.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Best of luck and welcome along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome good luck with finding a new motor. Lots of us on here have love for Japanese and JDM cars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts