2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself...

I recently bought myself a '07 plate CTR in sliver (was torn between sliver and black, but think I've made a wise choice!) with 15k on the clock..

So far so good; I love driving it!

I do have some minor squeeks and creaks (the usual wind screen 'cracking' noise) and a very squeeky clutch pedal :(..

Once I've got the confidence (or when the noises drive me mad), I'll attempt to perform some of the DIY fixes as shown on the forum..

Great site by the way, very informative and friendly; I can't get off it ;)

Thanks all,

Dave

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Welcome, mate ! ...

Best Forum I've known ...

First mod. - buy a Civinfo.com sticker and be a Supporter :D ...

p.s. - [Typecamy] - you as well ! :cool: ...

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
welcome along mate. get some pics up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi all,

Thanks for your 'welcomes'...

I'll endevour to get some pics up ASAP, it's just always dark at the moment when I've got the chance to take any (and that's not going to get any better with the clocks going back this weekend) - plus the car's a little dirty :( with the motorway driving I've got to do...

Thanks...

·
Registered
307 Posts
welcome

15k on the clock??...thats nice and low mileage...i was well happy that mine only had 36k for a 4year old car but you have trumped me....... ; )

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi again!

@Shaun - I grew up in Donny, so I know Sheffield quite well (ish)... 'Fraid I've had to cross those hills for work purposes. It rains a lot on this side!

@davidc - Yeah, I was looking especially for a low mileage CTR and happen to stumble across one in Liverpool. It had 14,700 when I got it a few weeks ago! I'll be doing some high miles though so I'll be catching up the average mileage eventually!

Thanks,

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Hello and welcome :D Best colour ftw :p
+2, although Bobby has ruined his alabaster silver with that god awful Mugen grill :rolleyes:

Welcome to Civinfo fella :cool:

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the Forum :-D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts