2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered a replacement Type R manual from Honda a couple of days ago. However Honda are out of stock. I will not receive it till the end of June.

And I need to sell my car. Can anyone help by sending me theirs and I will return a brand new one in a months time??

I will pay for postage.......

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
I have ordered a replacement Type R manual from Honda a couple of days ago. However Honda are out of stock. I will not receive it till the end of June.

And I need to sell my car. Can anyone help by sending me theirs and I will return a brand new one in a months time??

I will pay for postage.......

I would of thought that all the mods on your vehicle are likely to make a sale fall through rather than the missing manual.

Don't get me wrong I'd have most of them myself but I think buyers want a blank canvas. IMO.

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I would of thought that all the mods on your vehicle are likely to make a sale fall through rather than the missing manual.
Sorry how on earth does that help his question?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes... All my mods have been taken off and sold to members on here. Car is back to standard. Would be nice if the buyer has everything that's all.

Not a major issue...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts