2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site yesterday and had to join. Never used or been on a forum before so here goes..

I'm having trouble pairing my phone with the car. Is there a manual way of doing it other than pleading with my car to "phone setup". She repeats back to me "fan speed up". I've tried 3 other people to say it with the same result "fan speed up"!

Many thanks for any help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You may be pressing the wrong button. The phone controls are behind the other voice control buttons and have a picture of a phone on them. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could well be couldn't I. I'll go try it and let you know.

Thankyou Bigger Brother

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Welcome! ...also if you're reading the manual to do this then the manual is printed wrongly - after it repeats the pin number back to you the manual tells you to confirm this by saying "ENTER", you should of course say "YES", it will then tell you it is searching for phones, at which point you should tell your bluetooth mobile phone to Add/Search for devices :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just been out and the phone is now paired. This now means a bit more time spent in the car setting things up. I don't mind but the girlfriend might!! Now only if I could set it up to accept "Eject Eject Eject" to launch her out of the car when she starts playing with the Sat Nav!

Thank folks.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Pudd said:
Just been out and the phone is now paired. This now means a bit more time spent in the car setting things up. I don't mind but the girlfriend might!! Now only if I could set it up to accept "Eject Eject Eject" to launch her out of the car when she starts playing with the Sat Nav!

Thank folks.
Is she not satisfied with the personal climate controls? Honestly, women these days....;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
basegreen said:
Pudd said:

Thank folks.
Is she not satisfied with the personal climate controls? Honestly, women these days....;)
She doesn't touch them. I must be doing something right then :)!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts