2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I cant for some reason post on the items for sale section, I have not broken any rules - not deliberately.
I have PM pottsy the administrator a few times over the last 2 weeks but have had no reply, can anyone help me and tell me why I cant post on that section.
when I do try and post it comes up with a box that says my account may have been disabled or I have insufficient privileges.

Many thanks in advance
John

·
The fat controller
1,041 Posts
Yes you have to become a supporter of the site. See here

*************** Trading Rules **************
These rules apply to everyone posting in the For Sale and Wanted forum whether they are the originator of a thread or replying to an existing thread.
They are somewhat detailed, but only because we want to avoid confusion. They are here to help avoid disappointment (from simple wasted time to deliberate fraud), for both the vendors and purchasers. Please read them carefully and abide by the rules every time you post.

The rules are here to protect genuine, honest traders.

You may only post a for sale thread, or reply to a wanted thread, if you are a site supporter. This is for enhanced security for the buyer. Once you make your for sale thread, it is checked by a moderator before it appears on the forum. If it does not comply with these rules, it will be deleted without correspondence and you will have to create a new thread.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/sale-wanted/1257-trading-rules.html

How to become a supporter

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/site-suggestions-feedback-rules/1206-buy-civinfo-stickers-support-site.html

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwww, I no longer have the civic, got a new BMW 5 series 530d steptronic so just wanted to get rid of some the mods I had from my Honda when I had it.
Civinfo sticker will look weird on a BMW?
lol

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
My advice, become a supporter ( there is an option where you don't get a sticker ) and get the rights to sell you stuff.

£4 is a small price to pay when you think about Ebay charges.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
That is very true
You could always sell the sticker, some people need a replacement eg when they sell the car, make a pound or two back lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts