2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up a 2006 ex civic tomorrow and I'm just really worried that I only saw it at night and when I told the missus the colour (galaxy grey-brown) she said it will look like an old persons car. Is she right, help?! Anyone got this colour-what is it like?
Many thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
218 Posts
I'm 26 and I've got one, which I've had for 3 years now, personally I love the colour, just really annoying to get Type R parts for as they weren't made in that colour. And the colour is called Galaxy Grey, its not brown lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 26 and I've got one, which I've had for 3 years now, personally I love the colour, just really annoying to get Type R parts for as they weren't made in that colour. And the colour is called Galaxy Grey, its not brown lol
haha oh yeah, well that's good to hear - I don't feel quite so worried now.

I notice from your pic you've got the front light thing changed to a black grill - I would love to have this done - did it cost a lot?

Cheers
 

·
...............Daedalus
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Galaxy Grey isn't even grey imo. It's more of a champagne kind of colour.
My EX was galaxy grey and I loved it, got it when I was 20 and didn't think it was an 'old persons colour' at all.
As Grayfox said, it's good at hiding dirt too, along with anthracite wheels ;)

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Tapatalk 4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Why what's up with it?
It's driving me crackers with vague driveability issues that I'm more and more convinced are to do with the fact that in it's first 6 years it covered only 30,000 miles, and simply has had too little use.

Every day it'll do something bizarre - a misfire, or a stutter, or the latest is that last night it wouldn't select a gear (it's an I-Shift). Today it's absolutely fine.

It's been back twice with the supplying dealer, who've re-set software, tickled this and that, replaced the EGR valve etc etc. And just when I think it's all settled down it'll throw another little wobbler.

I need a reliable car to get me through the 60-mile daily commute for an 8 am start.

Sadly, excellent though the Civic is in so many ways, this one is great 90% of the time and infuriating the other 10%.

Jack
 

·
Achtung Owls!
Joined
·
163 Posts
Cheers guys feel much better now, I'll let you know how I get on with it tomoz.
it'll look a ace parked outside the post office on pension day.. :)
does it come with "SAGA" logo stitched into the seats? :)
heheh.. *stir stir* lol ;)
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top