2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up a 2006 ex civic tomorrow and I'm just really worried that I only saw it at night and when I told the missus the colour (galaxy grey-brown) she said it will look like an old persons car. Is she right, help?! Anyone got this colour-what is it like?
Many thanks

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I'm 26 and I've got one, which I've had for 3 years now, personally I love the colour, just really annoying to get Type R parts for as they weren't made in that colour. And the colour is called Galaxy Grey, its not brown lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 26 and I've got one, which I've had for 3 years now, personally I love the colour, just really annoying to get Type R parts for as they weren't made in that colour. And the colour is called Galaxy Grey, its not brown lol
haha oh yeah, well that's good to hear - I don't feel quite so worried now.

I notice from your pic you've got the front light thing changed to a black grill - I would love to have this done - did it cost a lot?

Cheers

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Galaxy Grey isn't even grey imo. It's more of a champagne kind of colour.
My EX was galaxy grey and I loved it, got it when I was 20 and didn't think it was an 'old persons colour' at all.
As Grayfox said, it's good at hiding dirt too, along with anthracite wheels ;)

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
40 Posts
Why what's up with it?
It's driving me crackers with vague driveability issues that I'm more and more convinced are to do with the fact that in it's first 6 years it covered only 30,000 miles, and simply has had too little use.

Every day it'll do something bizarre - a misfire, or a stutter, or the latest is that last night it wouldn't select a gear (it's an I-Shift). Today it's absolutely fine.

It's been back twice with the supplying dealer, who've re-set software, tickled this and that, replaced the EGR valve etc etc. And just when I think it's all settled down it'll throw another little wobbler.

I need a reliable car to get me through the 60-mile daily commute for an 8 am start.

Sadly, excellent though the Civic is in so many ways, this one is great 90% of the time and infuriating the other 10%.

Jack

·
Achtung Owls!
163 Posts
Cheers guys feel much better now, I'll let you know how I get on with it tomoz.
it'll look a ace parked outside the post office on pension day.. :)
does it come with "SAGA" logo stitched into the seats? :)
heheh.. *stir stir* lol ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts