2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right the time has come to get some new shoes!

Im selling my Lenso D1R's and my OEM Type R alloys to raise fund for some new ones! I was originally going to go back OEM (still might do but doubt it) but now thinking these.

MOMO Revenge Alloy Wheels MOMO Wheels Alloy Wheels by Brand Alloy Wheels Alloy Wheels, Cheap Alloys - Alloy Wheel World

Team Dynamics Imola Alloy Wheels Team Dynamics Alloy Wheels by Brand Alloy Wheels Alloy Wheels, Cheap Alloys - Alloy Wheel World

Inovit in 18" Inovit Wheels Alloy Wheels by Brand Alloy Wheels Alloy Wheels, Cheap Alloys - Alloy Wheel World

Inovit DTM Inovit Wheels Alloy Wheels by Brand Alloy Wheels Alloy Wheels, Cheap Alloys - Alloy Wheel World

I prefer the first 2 link but not sure how they would look on an FN2. my fav are the TD but again how will they look? any other ideas for wheels let me know. Im on a tight budget though so no expensive ones! I like the team dynamics wheels but the touring car styles ones are just too common. I do love the multi spoke look :)

The DTM wheels are nice but hate the colour scheme :(

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I like the first ones (momos)very nice:).

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
im no help i like every single one :lol:

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies guys! My favourites are the Momo and Team Dynamics! will make a few phone calls tomorrow and see what prices i can get. Not sure what my OEM wheels are worth though! they are in good condition, few minor marks, 3 decent tyres one needs replacing. Any thoughts?

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
go with the lightest ones you can afford if they are heavier than oem youre making your car slower!
OEM are around 12kg i think? Im sure Team Dynamics will be pretty light. Il google it :) thanks mate, my current wheels are 7.9 kg i think but im not expecting to beat that, just as long as they arnt heavier than OEM

·
Premium Member
9,725 Posts
I think the momo's are hideous (sorry)

TD or white inovit would be my choice ! The writing on the inovits would be better in red though to suit the car

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think the momo's are hideous (sorry)

TD or white inovit would be my choice ! The writing on the inovits would be better in red though to suit the car
Fair play mate.

Yer the white inovit are nice too. Il see what deals i can get tomorrow and see. its tyres that kills the price!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.