2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, need a little help here please,

firstly would like to say this site is awesome! refer here before i even think of my dealer :D

my brakes were shot so i changed the front brake discs and pads, this may be unrelated but nt too long after whilst driving (on the way to the airport to go on hoiday!!) my 'check engine light' came on and the little yellow rope keeps flashing.

i pluged the car into a 'friends' laptop to see what the fault codes were and they are

P2185 - i know this to be ect sensor but dont know where to get one
p0335
p250B

these codes are the ones showing however just to note the car is running great!

can anyone elaborate on these so i can start saving to fix it as i know this one aint going to be cheap!

thanks guys

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey guys, need a little help here please,

firstly would like to say this site is awesome! refer here before i even think of my dealer :D

my brakes were shot so i changed the front brake discs and pads, this may be unrelated but nt too long after whilst driving (on the way to the airport to go on hoiday!!) my 'check engine light' came on and the little yellow rope keeps flashing.

i pluged the car into a 'friends' laptop to see what the fault codes were and they are

P2185 - i know this to be ect sensor but dont know where to get one
p0335
p250B

these codes are the ones showing however just to note the car is running great!

can anyone elaborate on these so i can start saving to fix it as i know this one aint going to be cheap!

thanks guys
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/engines-transmission/43924-ecu-code-list.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts