2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried to contact a couple of moderators over the last couple of days to see why it won't let me post but nobody is getting back to me so thought the only way to ask is here.

Can someone advise please??

·
On the sofa
255 Posts
It's likely to be something simple like images being the wrong size or not including the ".....I have read the rules......" text.

Have a look at a couple of ads that been successfully posted and compare them to what you're trying to post.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's likely to be something simple like images being the wrong size or not including the ".....I have read the rules......" text.

Have a look at a couple of ads that been successfully posted and compare them to what you're trying to post.
It won't even let me post it up mate. It says you do not have permission.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Other sale posts have gone up this morning and kremmen (mod) has also been online

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is what I get....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
You thread wasn't approved because it was missing the all essential photos of the car. Each FS thread has to be approved by the Moderating team to ensure it fits our rules.

If you submit the thread again with photos of the car and then I am sure it will be approved.

Reactions: Kremmen

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Was there also a problem with Taptalk?
I do remember that there could be some problem with tapatalk.

However, the thread was posted but not approved because of the lack of photos so not a problem of not working etc.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do remember that there could be some problem with tapatalk.

However, the thread was posted but not approved because of the lack of photos so not a problem of not working etc.
Hi happy man,

The picture I posted a couple of replies back is all I have ever seen. I've just tried again using tapatalk and it keeps stating the same message so I can't post anything.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Are you able to try and do it from a PC?

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No mate I haven't got access from a PC currently.

·
Keep low, move fast!
252 Posts
It's definitely something to do with taptalk!

I had the same problem when posting on the 'Wanted' thread.

I was advised to use a computer, laptop etc and try again.

It worked for me!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Ok, start a new for sale thread in this section of the forum and I will move it for you as I am feeling kind today :p ;)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
It's definitely something to do with taptalk!

I had the same problem when posting on the 'Wanted' thread.

I was advised to use a computer, laptop etc and try again.

It worked for me!

You are right. In the FS&W section you can't use Tapatalk currently.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, start a new for sale thread in this section of the forum and I will move it for you as I am feeling kind today :p ;)
Thanks very much. The only reason I didn't try on tapatalk was because of the error so I did it on the main forum and I can't upload photos unless I use tapatalk. If you get me. Lol.

Thanks again. I will give it a go now and then I will go on to tapatalk an uploa the photos once I see it approved.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Thanks very much. The only reason I didn't try on tapatalk was because of the error so I did it on the main forum and I can't upload photos unless I use tapatalk. If you get me. Lol.

Thanks again. I will give it a go now and then I will go on to tapatalk an uploa the photos once I see it approved.
You have to add everything at the same time. Photos have to be in the original first post in the thread. Prepare the thread as a normal FS thread with photos and everything else you need to add and simply post it in this section and it will work.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts