2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the k&n 57i kit yesterday and all appeared ok but now the yellow info light flicks on for a millisecond every now and then. No other light flashes on and there is no info re fault in rev counter. Does anyone know the problem and how to resolve?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Did you loosen the battery? And is the MAF fitted properly? Those would be the first things to check. Is it coming on at random times or can you narrow it down to a specific time?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Bring up the diagnostics on the instrument panel as per the how to thread. May shed sone light but most obvious thing is to check MAF and any surrounding earths.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I'd double check the battery terminals are tight and then MAF is dry, plugged in fully and fitted correctly. After swapping from typhoon to standard airbox I got an engine light on but it stayed lit. A quick drive cleared it so I've no idea what caused it. There was nothing in the diagnostics either.

There's nothing else related to fitting a new air filter so other than that you should probably stop by a dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.