2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have some dirty marks on my suede seats within my car but im very cautious on what to use on them to clean them so does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of this? the marks are pretty hard and look quite bad so they need to be gone asap! thankyou!

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Hey guys i have some dirty marks on my suede seats within my car but im very cautious on what to use on them to clean them so does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of this? the marks are pretty hard and look quite bad so they need to be gone asap! thankyou!
Normfest terpanol is a very good cleaner dfs use it to remove stains from their chairs and sofas, they buy cases at a time from euro car parts.
I suggest you get a can and try it on a place where you can't see it first it's very good.

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Depends what the mark is really does it soften with warm water and a microfiber cloth, I use auto bright fab interior cleaner on mine works a treat but not sure it would work for what you describe, it is good stuff worked for me anyway

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Depends what the mark is really does it soften with warm water and a microfiber cloth, I use auto bright fab interior cleaner on mine works a treat but not sure it would work for what you describe, it is good stuff worked for me anyway

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

What's the procedure for this cleaning product? Thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts