2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per my earlier post, one of the things I've got left to do is to fit the laser / radar detector unit for my snooper*, and the only real option looks like being behind the front honeycombe grill.

From what I can make out by crawling underneath / gently pulling and pushing / loosing skin from my knuckles, it looks like it's held in place with a bunch of poppers.

But I don't really wany to pull too hard, cos I'm guessing it would be a couple of quid to replace if it's actually bolted on somehow...

Anyone got any bright ideas please?

* without wanting to get into the whole speeding issue, lets just leave it that I do a lot of motorway miles (about 25K per year) and I want to keep my license the way it's been for the last 18 or so years - points free.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
generationgav said:
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/install-fog-lights-vt533.html

I hope that this helps; it's for fitting fog lights; but pretty much all of the front comes off.
looks like the job! :D

cheers very :D - hadn't thought of looking at that thread :oops:

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
TTDegs said:
generationgav said:
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/install-fog-lights-vt533.html

I hope that this helps; it's for fitting fog lights; but pretty much all of the front comes off.
looks like the job! :D

cheers very :D - hadn't thought of looking at that thread :oops:
I only remember it well because I really wanted the fog lights and got really excited.

Opened the thread, passed out for a bit looked at my car and decided that the plastic caps were nice really!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Damnit, thats 3 times now. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
richierich said:
Damnit, thats 3 times now. :lol: