2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I have a 07 S GT-T and im looking for some black ( Gloss pref ) Alloys. I would like some Civic owner op's as really I want to know what you think would look good, Its black so im kinda looking for black ones anyway, Plus if there cheap even better!

Thanks again

Tom

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Hey guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a 07 S GT-T and I'm looking for some Black ( Gloss pref ) Alloys. I would like some Civic owner opinions as really I want to know what you think would look good. It's black so I'm kinda looking for Black ones anywa., Plus if they're cheap even better! Thanks again. Tom
Have you considered having your existing wheels powder coated ? ...

Also, look in the "Gallery" and "Modifications" etc. - certainly pictures of aftermarket Black alloys in there ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was tempted, as I have the Type S alloys, but There are a unholy amount of dents and scratches from the prev owner, So ill buy new ones, Just hard to find decent cheap ones!

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
check my modification thread mate, i have black team dynamics pro race 1.2 on the early photos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts