2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

Can anyone give me a step by step guide of replaceing the rear speakers and how i can get to them ?

Thanks

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the site , this hasnt been done so far i think. The speakers are shocking ive changed the fronts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ill try find it,

parts are ordered so may just give it a go if can't find it by the time it arrives.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
If you manage it a how 2 with pic plz

·
Registered
44 Posts
That picture that Pottsy showed is overdoing it a lot. Its fairly simple actually.
The red arm support where also the cup holder is in is removable.
If you bend gently in the front part between the red cloth and the black plastic you can get it up. After that there is 4 (or 5 screws) that holds the panel that the speaker is behind.

Hope that helps.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
What size are the speakers ? Anybody

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
That picture that Pottsy showed is overdoing it a lot. Its fairly simple actually.
The red arm support where also the cup holder is in is removable.
If you bend gently in the front part between the red cloth and the black plastic you can get it up. After that there is 4 (or 5 screws) that holds the panel that the speaker is behind.

Hope that helps.

I have just tried to remove this panel , but it seems totally fixed. I dont want to force anything. Could you add some more explanation as to how to remove. A picture is attached if this helps. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll do you one better, I'll show you.
After you have gotten the arm rest up you just screw out the 6 screws and gently pull it out in the bottom part. Preferably you pull where the cup holder was. It is the red canvas panel you pull out not the part under the armrest and then you can get too the speaker.

Hope that clarifies.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I'll do you one better, I'll show you.
After you have gotten the arm rest up you just screw out the 6 screws and gently pull it out in the bottom part. Preferably you pull where the cup holder was. It is the red canvas panel you pull out not the part under the armrest and then you can get too the speaker.

Hope that clarifies.

Brilliant - Thanks very much.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Iam changing mine now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts