2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I have a wet lap but not in the good way. Driving home just now and water started dripping on to my left thigh from the plastic clip that holds the sun visor up. first time this has happened. I know the windscreen is sealed ok because its been rained on loads. Put the shield back on the panoramic roof and there was load of condensation could this be the cause? First time I have had it open, should I leave it open all the time for air circulation?? What do you guys do?

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Yes I have a wet lap but not in the good way. Driving home just now and water started dripping on to my left thigh from the plastic clip that holds the sun visor up. first time this has happened. I know the windscreen is sealed ok because its been rained on loads. Put the shield back on the panoramic roof and there was load of condensation could this be the cause? First time I have had it open, should I leave it open all the time for air circulation?? What do you guys do?
Probably condensation from the recent cold weather if you have had the shield closed.
I have mine open all the time, after there is no point in having the panoramic roof unless youtake advantage of the light and airyness it provides:D:D

Reactions: furio101

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
12,146 Posts
A\C on at all times - better for your car ! ...

Reactions: furio101
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.