2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys - Just a quick one I have a CW CTR and want to use the Poorboys white diamond show glaze now the problem I am having is I do not know/understand what wax/polish to use with it? Poorboys Polish With Carnauba or EX-P or EX-P with sealent. Anyone know Thanks in advance. :popcorn2:

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hi Guys - Just a quick one I have a CW CTR and want to use the Poorboys white diamond show glaze now the problem I am having is I do not know/understand what wax/polish to use with it? Poorboys Polish With Carnauba or EX-P or EX-P with sealent. Anyone know Thanks in advance. :popcorn2:
Finishkare 1000P gives such a good gloss on lighter coloured cars.

·
Registered
882 Posts
i aint got a clue mate but check out A world for detailers... some serious car washing nuts on there will surely help you out. i was going to use that same product on mine and then put dodo white diamond hard wax over the top, though i was bored one day and waxed the roof and hood without the PB white diamond so then did the rest the same, defo going with something like that next time though.

·
Registered
882 Posts
get some pictures up if you can when done would like to see the finished job witht eh PB glaze on.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
It seems you're already aware that glazes are designed to enhance the gloss of the paint but they offer no durability like a wax or sealant. So after using a glaze you need to apply a coat of one or the other.

Either of the products you mention would be fine. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts