2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right,ive had it with my car now...this stupid clutch problem has gotten worse and is now doing it when warm!!:mad:

im taken it bk to honda(they love me) for the second time to actually find the problem because what they did when they apparently did fix it must of been having a cuppa...im so anoyyed that i might have to kick up such a fuss that i get a cw out of this!!!:D

if anyone knows the exact problem so i can tell them how do their job,then that would be great!!!

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just flutter your eyes at them lolly. I'm sure they will crumble and give you a CW.
i have got so much out of them in the past,it might actually work..:Dhmmmmmmmmmmmmm CW R..yum!!!!

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
New clutch! I had the groan when cold and a new clutch fixed it, was just unfortunate that I had to pay the £550 bill myself as HUK are a bunch of robbing scum bags!

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New clutch! I had the groan when cold and a new clutch fixed it, was just unfortunate that I had to pay the £550 bill myself as HUK are a bunch of robbing scum bags!
wow...was it not under warrenty,because am i hell paying when mines still in warrenty!!:mad:

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
wow...was it not under warrenty,because am i hell paying when mines still in warrenty!!:mad:
Oh it was in warranty, but because my existing clutch showed signs of heat damage it was apparently my fault, or the previous owners and I had to pick up the bill!

I wrote a few letters to HUK and contacted Motor Codes and nothing worked, HUK just weren't interested in helping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts