Premium Member
4,106 Posts
no!

Reactions: Dordor

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive just purchased the Lightnings :-D convinced myself that dark grey would look good on silver

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Ive just purchased the Lightnings :-D convinced myself that dark grey would look good on silver
I'm jealous, I'd love some new (or just nicer) wheels, but just spend £350 on a new laptop... could have had a set of FN2 18s for that money :(

get some pics up so I can see what they're like on a silver 5dr 2.2 :)

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I've just purchased the Lightnings :-D convinced myself that dark grey would look good on silver
Good colour choice - that or 'anthracite' are what I'd like ...

I'm jealous, I'd love some new (or just nicer) wheels, but just spend £350 on a new laptop ... could have had a set of FN2 18s for that money. :( Get some pics up so I can see what they're like on a silver 5dr 2.2 :)
Personally, I think 17s are the right size for any non-CTR - although it's very much "each to their own" ...

I'd like a set of Honda OEM 5-spoke 17s, that I could have powder-coated anthracite or gunmetal ...

I find most aftermarket alloys to be too 'ostentatious' - i.e. too many details - less is more !!! ...

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Yea! would look better than white - someone needs to get photo shop warmed up :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Black or a dark grey would look better but I think it would still look good. Also, not trying to put you off, but white will be hard to keep clean. coste1l has white wheels on his blueish silver and that looks very nice!

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Personally, I think 17s are the right size for any non-CTR - although it's very much "each to their own" ......
I fully agree, the whole point of me getting this car is that it was going to be cheaper to run/maintain than my 2.0l petrol 307 xsi. and the tyres on that (17") cost me £80 a corner. I think I could be satisfied with 17s, especially once my trim is colour coded, that way the arches would appear smaller anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts