2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Hey looks fab.. Just need to dress those tyres and it would be perfect ;)

What products did you use??

:thumbsup:

2,111 Posts
Hey, congratz with your car! That's one great looking Civic!! :D :cool: :popcorn2:

I also really like your rims! 18" Honda Thunders aren't they?
But they look rather small in the pictures... Do they look the same in real life? Or do they look bigger? Can you also post some more pictures of them, please? :-D

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey looks fab.. Just need to dress those tyres and it would be perfect ;)

What products did you use??

:thumbsup:
First i coated her in Ultimate Snow Foam, rinsed off then cleaned all the wheels with Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner using a Autoglym Hi-Tech Wheel Brush and a Halfords wool brush. Then i used Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo & Conditioner with a lambs wool mitt. then dried using Meguiar's Water Magnet Drying Towel. Quite a simple and quick clean :)

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, congratz with your car! That's one great looking Civic!! :D :cool: :popcorn2:

I also really like your rims! 18" Honda Thunders aren't they?
But they look rather small in the pictures... Do they look the same in real life? Or do they look bigger? Can you also post some more pictures of them, please? :-D

Thanks, yeah there the honda thunders and they do look a lot bigger in person
heres a few more pics of them for you, quality isn't that good since i took them on my phone.
IMG_0314.jpg IMG_0317.jpg IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0313.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good job fella, can i ask if thats a type R spoiler and how much it cost you and who fitted it as iam thinking of getting the spoiler added to mine, gives it a nice look. Cheers.

·
Lil' Boy Fuel Watcher....
24 Posts
Looking good mate, nice mods...

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good job fella, can i ask if thats a type R spoiler and how much it cost you and who fitted it as iam thinking of getting the spoiler added to mine, gives it a nice look. Cheers.
Thanks, Its actually just the upgraded type S spoiler, it was included with the Grand Prix pack but i do believe you can buy it separately from honda.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks fab mate :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts