They look amazing.Today I fitted Eibach Pro springs and new 19" OZ Racing Canova on my car
Yes Eibach pro springs for diesel not petrol so I will look eibach part no. also offset/et too tomorrowThey look amazing.
I think i'm almost sold on a type-s diesel rather than the type-r now
If you wouldn't mind, I've got a few questions for you [smilie=tongue.gif]
1. Are the springs specifically designed for the diesel and its heavier engine or are they for the whole range incl. petrol ?
2. Do the wheels catch on rough/bouncy roads ?
3. Where did you get the springs from and what is the part no. ?
4. What size tyre's did you get ?
5. Last question...what is the offset/ET of those wheels ?
I really wanted a type-r but i do around 25k miles a year so could really do with a diesel againYes Eibach pro springs for diesel not petrol so I will look eibach part no. also offset/et too tomorrow
wheels size is 235x35x19"
I find no problem as the ride seems good steady brilliant corners as you know low profile tyres bit harder thats normal Are you planning doing lke mine ? the wheels looks great