2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally stopped raining long enough and I've been at home long enough to get her cleaned (although not polished/waxed yet) and get the camera on her.

I've got a set of fitted mats on order. These are the standard issue dealer ones.
Just gotta get to the DVLA (aka hellhole) to get my private plate transferred now.

I'm very happy with her and get lots of admiring looks wherever I go!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vrey nice Mac....but, look at the state of those carpets!!!:( :confused: :confused:

Do you live in a field or something!!!??:confused: ;)
That's from all of the people that have been wanting to have a look at her!

Civic's much nicer than the Yaris. That's my brother's car. He wasnt envious of my Mini but is now. :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just out of interest how come you have no gaiter surround on the gear stick?? I thought that was standard on the EX

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just out of interest how come you have no gaiter surround on the gear stick?? I thought that was standard on the EX
Is it really:?: I don't have one, but I want one:rolleyes:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry not a gaiter thats what Steve Irwin used to jump on. I meant a sort of silver /chrome surround. There in the Civic brochure showing on all but SE model

·
Registered
49 Posts
SAME AS MINE ,GOT THE 18 INCH ALLOYS ,CAMERA And MUD FLAPS BOUGHT MINE STRAIGHT FROM THE SHOW ROOM DID,NT THINK THE COLOUR WAS ALL THAT BUT I THINK ITS ONE OF THE NICEST NOW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts