2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up lunchtime today and so far I am reasonably happy. The Fuel Flap thing has not got the latest fix on it - it's somewhat sticky - despite the dealer's assurances that all the recalls had been carried out. Also didn't apply the HFT fix, if the quality of a voicemail to myself is anything to go by.

Anyway - minor distractions in the face of the new arrival - here pictured about 30 minutes after pick up on our drive.

Attachments

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Can't speak for the HFT have an ES...however there is a marked difference currently between the new and old fuel filler:D

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
You gonna call your spaceship the Liberator then? Of course, if its an EX (with the capacity to speak) then maybe it should be called Zen. Although, with the reputation Swindon have at the moment, I'd say more like Orac :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zen was pretty tempting as well - either that or "libby". Orac - doesn't roll of the tongue as well... and I don't recall Orac saying "pardon" as often.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Yeah, a right stroppy little so and so as I recall!

Still reckon the best Episode was Orbit, when Avon and Villa are stuck on a sabotaged shuttle together (and desperately need to shed some weight onboard in order to survive). So Avon works out his only option is get rid of Villa, especially as he weighs exactly the right amount. Pure class!!

Actually, Paul Darrow made that series I think. A really hammy Shakespearean villain if ever there was one...Hollywood missed out not having him in town I think!

Er, okay, bit of thread creep there. Sorry! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the car is great but check out that view you got from your driveway :D
Got the same view from the house - at least from a couple of rooms - straight onto the northern edge of the Chilterns, around the white lion and the Dunstable downs :cool:

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
oooooh she's pretty - Looking very smart

you know although the silver is my second favourite colour
I do still prefer Galaxy Grey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts