2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys,

Had a sad day yesterday (after selling my beloved beemer) but im all smiles now.Picked her up this morning and First impressions are amazing..........well impressed great spec and plenty of horses too:D
The sales guy at springfield tynemouth was great,just hope if i do have need to go back for anything he stays that way.
He had her serviced for me picking her up today(even though there was only 6000 on the clock.He also threw in tax and a set of mats.

So heres a few pics;)...........i hope

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
nice pics shakie :D

now all you need to do is replace the dealer stickers with a civinfo set :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is s cosmic gray color isn't it? I've heard that they don't come in that color any more(it's been discontinued).How did you get it?

EDIT: ups, sorry, I was speed reading...

Nice pics

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im glad you guys like the pics.
As for the colour clouseau.Managed to get her in cosmic grey coz shes an 06 plate.
Yeah i think the cosmic grey has been relaced by the galaxy grey dont know why............in my opinion the cosmic is nicer,suits the shape and looks of the car better.;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Too bad the cosmic is discontinued...I saw one in that color other day and for me it looks the best in that color definetely. And the pics don't show it that good (and other colors too)

·
Registered
73 Posts
had a little giggle because of the red ford capri in the background...

didn't see one for a few years now...

Nice car sjakie!!

cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts