2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got myself a 2.2 i-CTDi as I've been lusting after my dads one for years. Couldn't be happier :)

Usual story, once I got the Civic, I started seeing them everywhere. Saw a minted CTR in Fife with a CivInfo.com sticker on the back which lead me here.

Have to say this is an excellent forum, loads of top advice and helpful posts. Just what I need :p

Now I suppose I better get myself one of those stickers and help the next newbie find this place. Shame it doesn't come with a free Mugen spoiler like the one that lead me here :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe, you're not wrong about the pull. I've had a smile on my face since I first stepped on the loud pedal. :D

The only mod I fancied before visiting here was the stage 1 remap but after a day spent browsing I can't decide where to start. Any advice?

One things for sure, I think I've got some saving to do :)

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Hehe, you're not wrong about the pull. I've had a smile on my face since I first stepped on the loud pedal. :D

The only mod I fancied before visiting here was the stage 1 remap but after a day spent browsing I can't decide where to start. Any advice?

One things for sure, I think I've got some saving to do :)
I was exactly the same! Friend of mine has the map and I've been in his car many times. Certainly worth doing, as long as your clutch lasts.

But now, I've got a dashcam hardwired, rear gp, rally mud flaps, type r front seats, several decals from Gers, front grill badge... And still so many more on the want list! Most have been opportunistic purchases from the for sale forum.

I've got plenty of bookmarks saved if there's anything you're interested in, but this site is a treasure trove of great information! I'm sure you'll dig some up!

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome to the forum matey.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts