2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm Dave, I have a Civic Type S GT which I have had for around a month now! And I'm loving it, this is my first Honda, which was a bit of a change from my last car which was a Fabia vRS!

Anyway here are a few pics :)

I had to travel from Gloucester to Honda in Telford to get it, as they did me a deal that no local dealer would match!!

Anyway nice to meet you all!

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Hi Dave, Nice looking car, hope you have taken the approved signs out by now, ha! ha!, welcome to civinfo. :D

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Hi Dave welcome... Where abouts in Glos are you? :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Dave,

Welcome :)

Im considering travelling to purchase a civic, not to be rude but did they knock a worthwhile bit off the price taking this into consideration? Im new to haggling as my old golf i just rushed into buying and i took finiance out so im sure they got their money out of me. My next car I am hoping to pay cash for. not too sure what sort of discount you can get off the marked price. PM me if you want to share your info :)

Cheers
James

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Welcome mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Hey Dave.. Welcome along! Great pics.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all for the warm welcome :)

Well I'm not quite in Gloucester but over in Newent, so not far off :)

Haha yeah the approved stickers have gone ;)

Well the original price was £11000, then I managed to get them down to £10400 and £4500 for my Fabia which had 80k on it so it was a fair price!

Plus the Civic although 3 years old had been owned by Honda from new and only had 18k on it and it was a GT and it didn't have a mark on it, oh and they gave it a full service, first MOT, two new tyres and full valet :)

Around Gloucester the best I could get for the same price was a normal Type S with around 30k on the clock! I really do think traveling for a new car is sometimes worth it!

Cheers again,

Dave

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Great car mate. Welcome to the forum!

Have a look around you'll soon be planning some mods to make it look EVEN better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts