2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Just picked up a 09 Civic 2.2 i-CTDi Type S GT on Saturday from Phoenix Honda in Falkirk, what an amazing car!! I had my Fiesta 1.6TD Zetec S written off about 2 months ago, ouch! That hurt a lot, a idiot decided to overtake a lorry on the brow of a hill and hit me head on, I've been driving a focus courtesy car for the past couple of months and was over the moon when i finally found the car i was after, its not brand spanking new, its done 8k and is Nighthawk Black.

I've spent a lot of time looking around the forum and the wiki, there's so much useful information on here, i definitely want to make some changes to the car, blade alloys, colour coding and the ipod connectivity are on my mind at the minute.

I look forward to hopefully helping out around here, eventually!

I'm going to stare at the car some more .....

Catch you all later.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

nice car and you have the BEST colour ;)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

Glad to hear that you are ok after your accident and hope you have a better time in the Civic :)

Have you posted some pics yet?

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that! At least the accident helped me get a even better car! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ouch! surely there are easier ways to get rid of a Fiesta? :) Very nice car mate, good choice ;)

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:) I was quite happy with the fiesta at the time, i'd only owned it 6 months! I really wasn't expecting to be car shopping so soon, i better look at it positively or i'll get angry at the idiot that crashed into me again!

This was my fiesta, he hit me head on, my car went up in the air, span through 90 degrees and landed in the verge!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum,enjoy your new car.:cool:

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Jeez! nasty crash pic ...... on the plus side nice new civ pics :) Looks like mine when I got it, feel free to check out my gallery to see what I've done (grille, decals, de-badged etc)

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Hello and welcome :) just hope you was ok after the bump mate .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts