2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to everyone first of all !

Ive just been reading through some of the posts, and worringly almost everyone thinks the bassworks system is a waste of time. Is it really that bad ? as i have chosen it on the options list for my type R. It must be considerably better than the standard setup at least ?

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
I havent personally got it but from what most people say you are far better of getting a set of decent speakers for the fronts yourself. Most people have gone for the Infinity speakers.

Its far cheaper as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers lads

I just wanted to keep it all dealer fitted parts. I know dealer fit options are always high priced, but i wish i hadn't have bothered orderin it now.

I'll see what they are like on sat.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
If you want to get some decent bass into your car - try the Infinity BassLink - great unit - available for a quarter of the price of Bassworks - and a lot better!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phoned the dealer up today and asked them if they had fitted the bassworks system yet. they said no (talk about leaving it till the last minute ! as i pick it up tomm). so i told them not to bother, and also told them about the many coments that civicinfo members had made. They said no one has never complained to them about it, supprisingly !

glad its not going on now ! cant wait for tomorrow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts