2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Organised Chaos!
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just a quick hello I'm fairly new to the forum, however my names yates from Leicester currently driving a stock Milano red CTR GT. hopefully looking to get modding very soon and also get out to some local meets and get meeting u all?...

Cheers!:cool:

·
Organised Chaos!
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha unfortunatly i didnt opt for the sticker. Not a fan of stickers to be honest but hopefilly people will get to no my car once the mods go underway..

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi Yates, welcome to the forum well if you plan on modding your car there are loads of great threads and tips on the forum what sort of mods are you thinking about looks and or performance?

·
768 Posts
Ha unfortunatly i didnt opt for the sticker. Not a fan of stickers to be honest but hopefilly people will get to no my car once the mods go underway..
Ahh ok, no problem!

Just give me a flash if you see me, I got the mugen wing, rages, carbon bonnet (Will be vented one in a week or so!), GP kit & its 'black' (Deep bronze, but always looks black!)

Oh and my plate starts with K666 too :)

What area of Leicester if you don't mind me asking?

·
Organised Chaos!
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok mate cheers I will do my plate starts with K9 stock ctr gt in red.. I'm from around Lutterworth/narborough way and work out towards town so I'm mostly driving past fosse park area.

·
Organised Chaos!
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Adam - I'm looking to start with the head unit to be honest getting a dd in there. I've posted a thread regarding which I should go for in the ice section perhaps you could give me some guidance on that? Next will be aem intake and aftermarket exhaust. Then a remap to finish. Once Thats done I will start on the exterior aesthetics lol...

·
768 Posts
Another leicestershire lad ;) we'll be out numbering the scots soon :)
Yeah but i still have only seen 2 cars from here.

One in a car park with no sticker (recognised his advertising decals on his car) & one was in Mablethorpe!

I'm mainly in Beaumont Leys & city centre area!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts