2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, due to collect my NHB 2.2 iCDTi EX at 9am tomorrow. Can't wait... :D Took my part-ex (MINI ONE) in today as the tax expires at midnight and was given all the documents and manuals for my new Civic... Can't believe how much info is in the manuals - will take weeks to learn everything!... Luckily this site has helped with all the useful info!

This site is great, mentioned it to the dealer and they weren't aware of it. Passed them the website address, so you never know, they might pass it on to others?...

Cheers,
Lee

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Welcome lee, I also admire your'e choice of colour. :wink:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi and a big welcome to the forum.
Still waiting for mine though, sob sob

Velocity :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
right colour, right engine.... :wink:

welcome aboard fella :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Collected the car at 9am... Only just got home after driving around all day. The HFT and Sat-Nav are great. The rear visibility isn't brilliant, but better than I remembered from the test drive I had. Been walking around with a big grin on my face all day...

Pleased to join the 'Civic Owners Club' at last!!!

I'll take some pics and post them, while it is still clean - as its NHB, can't see it staying that way for long!

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
great news Lee! :D

quick question (please)

as you describe the HFT as great, and seeing as how you have literally just picked it up, and becuase there is apparently now an official Honda fix to make the HFT work (see the Electrics section), could you have a look at where the front interior light are please?

Up till now, the HFT mic has been on the left, and that is where the holes are drilled.

Do you have holes on the right perchance?
Might be too early as the 'fix' hasn't apparently been issued yet, but thought it worth asking.

cheers very! :D

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Glad to hear you are happy with the car lee, I have had mine since April and still smile when I see it parked up in the drive or at the supermarket (farthest spot available, only 1 though).

I would be keen to hear your thoughts on the HFT as mine is currently at Honda Tech Centre being fixed.

If anyone is offered a second hand Milano Red Civic from a bloke in Slough can you let me know!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah sure... Just been out to check. There's no new holes - but with the calls I have made it has been clear. Haven't tried it on motorway\dual carriageway yet, but seemed good at about 60mph.

When I picked the car up I mentioned the posts on here about the HFT and the dealer denied any complaints about it. At the moment is seems to be ok, the voice recognition works well (couple of errors when showing people :oops: - always the way!!)

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
the mystery deepens! LOL

cheers for looking Lee [smilie=gt-happyup.:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts