2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't have any problems with my previous 1.8 EX but now I have a type R my phone would not come through the car's speakers on outgoing, incoming it worked fine. I have flashed the phone with the latest firmware from the Sony Ericsson site and it now works fine.

This might be a re-post; if so I am sorry.

Regards

Spencer

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Didn't have any problems with my previous 1.8 EX but now I have a type R my phone would not come through the car's speakers on outgoing, incoming it worked fine. I have flashed the phone with the latest firmware from the Sony Ericsson site and it now works fine.

This might be a re-post; if so I am sorry.

Regards

Spencer
Hello, can you now dial a number on your phone keypad and it go out via the HFT or only if you use the voice commands? I flashed my K800i on Monday and incoming calls are fine and if I use the voice commands to dial it is fine but I would like to use the phonebook on the phone if possible. Can you tell me what version of software is your phone now running and what network are you with ?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only used voice dialling to be honest - will try via keypad tomorrow. Firmware version is R1ED001. Network is Vodafone.

Cheers

Spencer

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I have only used voice dialling to be honest - will try via keypad tomorrow. Firmware version is R1ED001. Network is Vodafone.​

Cheers​

Spencer​
Hi any chance of a link to the update on the firmware for this phone as I cant seam to find it many thanks!
Steve

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
If its anything like my long Sarge with this other wise super phone after flash or brand new phone , it will work OK until you try to transfer a call from handset to headset the it will fail and say transfered to handset and transfer failed all the time, when you receive a call mine after a few fail calls went straight away to handset and there was nothing i could do about it. It was a pity it was a super phone , camera , games device , but after lot of hassle , updates 3 new phones fixes trick on car etc i gave up and got a d900 works super every time straight out the box , pity its camera is poor for only 0.1 mega pixel less then the k800.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I downloaded this the other day but still can't seem to get it to work after dialling out.

I have had nothing but problems with my K880i anyway. It has been repaired once and still reboots when it fancies, has intermittent issues with buttons/joystick and the speaker works when it feels like it.

It's a shame as the picture quality was rather good.

I have to say the performance of the car's HFT though is excellent. The voices are clear both for myself when driving and for the person on the other end of the call.

·
Registered
14 Posts
To follow on...

Current Software Version:
CXC1250210
R1CB001

if anyone is able to help, I would be eternally grateful and will sacrifice a thousand camels in your honor. Cheers. Adam

·
Registered
14 Posts
Opps, not quite getting the hang of this yet. Thought I'd already posted...

Sorry, my name is Adam and I'm new to all this. I have a Type R GT which I'm struggling to get my K800i to work properly with the HFT. I am on the 02 network and I'm told I have the latest software (as per previous post). I can receive calls fine, but can't use either the phone's or HFT's phonebook to make calls.

Any ideas. Many thanks. Adam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts