2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new to the forum (any forum in fact:))

Just taken delivery of my Nighthwak black 2.2 EX with HFT, Sat NAv and all the trimmings etc. LOVING IT so far - looking forward to Xmas to give it a good run up and down the motorway visting the families!

Anyway, my question is - i have a Sony Ericsson W810i phone which i connected to the HFT the other night. Now when i use the voice control to dial, it works fine, picks up my request and then dials the number but the phone then automatically transfers the call to the handset not the handfree. This is the same when i recieve a call. Now i have set the phone to connect the call to the HF not the handset...

Any ideas what i am doing wrong? The dealer said that the phone should be compatitble with the system...

Hope some one out there can help me out. Looking forward to chatting on the forum with everyone soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Sniperonline

Welcome to the forum and well done on your new toy!! Got mine end of September and still driving round with a big grin on my face. :D

'Fraid I can't help you with you HFT problem - I have a K750i which does the same thing. Sometimes reverts back to the handset instead of through the HF. Maybe some other bright spark on here (there are lots, thankfully!) will be able to help.

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
I've had a few SE's conected T610, K750i and I'll do my K800i this weekend.
They have all connected and worked fine, I never set anything on the phones, just left them as default condition with no problems.
When I do the K800 I'll have a look to see what it's set as.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Hope the k800i works ok just brought one , had minor trouble with my d500 hope the k800i works better .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies everyone - it now seems that it will pick up the calls ok and i can talk fine on recvieved calls just making them...i am going to have a play with it at the weekend and see if i can find out anything new...

Will update if there is news!

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hi everyone, new to the forum (any forum in fact:))

Just taken delivery of my Nighthwak black 2.2 EX with HFT, Sat NAv and all the trimmings etc. LOVING IT so far - looking forward to Xmas to give it a good run up and down the motorway visting the families!

Anyway, my question is - i have a Sony Ericsson W810i phone which i connected to the HFT the other night. Now when i use the voice control to dial, it works fine, picks up my request and then dials the number but the phone then automatically transfers the call to the handset not the handfree. This is the same when i recieve a call. Now i have set the phone to connect the call to the HF not the handset...

Any ideas what i am doing wrong? The dealer said that the phone should be compatitble with the system...

Hope some one out there can help me out. Looking forward to chatting on the forum with everyone soon!
I've got a W810i and the same thing happened to me. If you download the latest software upgrade, which you should be able to get from their website
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps7_1&zone=ps&fid=21839&numItems=18
and update the phone, it should work properly. Well it worked for me.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
hope this works thanks for link , another unhappy honda - sony pair here , maybe honda should sell sony phones ,they look nice and flashy but not works as good as they look. :)

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Tryed update says i got the lateist version and tryed in car still no sound from car , i got k800i and one got any ideas why not ? anyone esle tryed there k800i with the hft ?
thanks for link pitty it didnt work for me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts