2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I known it was written 1000 times. I read every thread with problem. On frienda car we found HFT to be problem.

Can somebody confirm that pink labelnis newer model theb white label? Reason I ask is we found few with white label which have greater revision number then pink label and only pink ones have sw greater.

Also can anybody say what is power consuption in car with HFT when sleep since I never saw that anybody jas ever written.

On friends car his old unit is white label and was drawing 0.2A and in few seconds jumped to 0.5A and newer was stayed on one but was always above 0.2A and even after and hour. Few days we got one with pinl label and messured him and it was around 0.21A and would go down to 0.19A. So it's always in that range and not like old one. If you remove any HFT then was around 0.02A.

Car is 2008 2.2 EX grade in uk.I think. Here trim level is executive +. Has satnav, full leather, panoramic roof...

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody? Can somebody with HFT messure what is consuption when car is asleep. Would be good if it has full equipment (leather, panoramic roof...)

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts