2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rather strange problem started today with the hft. worked since i got the car paired to my works xda. today still paired when i press the button and say "transfer" all i get is a load of noise. if i click the end call button on the steering wheel it ends the call. so phone is still paired. i ve tried deleting the old pairing and repairing but its the same thing. any suggestions ?anything in the 3 finger menu that might help?

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
The HFT has worked using the XDA up until now? Or had you been using a different phone and paired this for the first time today?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes the xda was working right up to today. thought i d try anther phone so paired that no horrible noise.
tried the xda again and that works fine now, so god knows what happened but alls well again.:)

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
definately a 3 fingered solution :D

The one that goes:
3 fingers - select 'Shutdown, Restart' :lol:

Please note that the only reason I'm joking about it is becuase you've got it working again already :wink:

·
Registered
382 Posts
definately a 3 fingered solution :D

The one that goes:
3 fingers - select 'Shutdown, Restart' :lol:

Please note that the only reason I'm joking about it is becuase you've got it working again already :wink:
Same thing happened to me with my BlackBerry Pearl, it was doing all sorts of crazy things. I took the battery out of the phone and then replaced it and it has been fine since.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
standard Techy response to fix 99% of all problems - turn it off and turn it back on again :wink:

At the very least, it gives said Techy 5 mins to come up with a better answer, and at best it means customer calls back after 5 mins and talk to someone else :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the joys of modern technology, worked out quite well as my boss was trying phone me so a good excuse not to talk to her on a friday afternoon :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts