2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, iam new owner of a Civic Type R Championship White which i recently got a few days ago and was wondering if anyone in the south manchester area fancied meeting up somewhere and getting a few photo's, maybe a run upto buxton and get some scenic shots?

Anyone about over that weekend, i work shifts so don't get many weekends off. so i try and make the most of them.

Cheers Rob

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Hmmm, 50/50 on if or not im busy this weekend, but if you can get a few more people along ill try keep the weekend free.

I think you left it a bit short notice but lets see who else bites....

As for pics, im pretty sure its raining all weekend lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, if there isn't much interest i could do the following weekend. I work 3 weekends on 2 off.

See if it gets any interest, i shall be going for a drive somewhere if anyone does fancy it though!!

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Bump...

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
What do you wanna do Silkrob?

Im more in for a drive than for food, but either weekend is good i suppose.

If you can't hold out that long, I can do this saturday morning. Where abouts are you? postcode wise? Im near stockport, M34 postcode.

I hope you drive at a 'reasonable' speed so I can keep up in my Type S

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iam near Macclesfield, so not too far away. I'll go to the yorkshire meet on the 14th definatly. Doesn't seem to be much interest for this weekend from anyone!!!

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Awww ok, i was just getting the twitch to drive then.

Hopefully I'll see you there next weekend. Will be needing a good drive, food alone does not satisfy :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is the last weekend of Blackpool lights this weekend, sooooo depending on weather might fancy a drive up there late afternoon. I'll probably end up out all day just driving. lol

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
If you go or get bored and need a partner let me know...

Depending on day and time, might tag along

1 - 11 of 11 Posts