2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Sweden so please excuse me if my English is not up to standard.
I bought my first Honda for 4 years ago it was a Honda CR-V Executive from 2007 and I still have it as a family car, it is really great. So with that car my family needs was fulfilled, now I wanted something for myself.
So I looked around and got my eyes on a Alabaster Silver Metallic Civic Type-R FN2 from 2008, and wow what a car it has never dissapointed me in any way. I have upgraded it wit after market 2,5 inch Cat back system from Ferrita and a K&N air filter so far. Finally it is very fun to just go for a drive on some country roads. Looking forward to share knowledge and tips with you all. See you around.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Welcome along :) what part of Sweden are you from?

Be sure to upload some photos of your Honda ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think where have been more matches since then I remember not so long ago in Stockholm in our new arena then Sweden met England. I remember Zlatan scoring som goals there, the last one a real nice one. I think I have to be carefull here what I say, it is, I think a lot of people here in this forums who are cheering for England right?

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
I think where have been more matches since then I remember not so long ago in Stockholm in our new arena then Sweden met England. I remember Zlatan scoring som goals there, the last one a real nice one. I think I have to be carefull here what I say, it is, I think a lot of people here in this forums who are cheering for England right?
I wouldn't worry about it too much, even us English had to stand up and applaud, that was some goal ;)

·
Carbon Addict :)
1,434 Posts
Yea but I'm not English ;-)

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Welcome! Always fun with people from here :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts