2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Great looking forum which has already helped me with a lot if questions on my new purchase:

It's a MY2011 1.8 GT in Urban Titanium. Bought from a main dealer with 28k. Loving it so far.

I've owned numerous Hondas over the years, the best of which was probably my Motegi Prelude (with the red top H22A8). A tremendous car which took me all over Europe (furthest point was Marbella). Had several nurburgring trips in it as well.

Anyway. Hoping to stick around for a bit :D

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hello and :welcome4: to :civinfo: mate :)

Very nice too :like:, are you planning on taking this one on the continent?

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I'm hoping to. I seem to do most of the continental trips on a complete spur of the moment!! I really want to go and explore the alps (Lucerne area) and venture down the Italian lakes (Como etc).

:)

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts

I'm hoping to. I seem to do most of the continental trips on a complete spur of the moment!! I really want to go and explore the alps (Lucerne area) and venture down the Italian lakes (Como etc).

:)
Nice, some great photo ops :top:

any photos of the Prelude from back then?

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have some of the Motegi somewhere, but for now, here's one of another Lude I had with the H22 in it. Beer tokens available if anyone can guess where it was taken :p

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just tried ordering the civinfo sticker however as I don't have a PayPal account, is there any other way of paying? I've seen a post saying debit/credit card payments are available but I can't see the option to purchase with the card? Help :stupido3:

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey...

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo::biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts