2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Another new (soon to be) Civic owner. I'm from the Netherlands and I have ordered my Civic, 1.8 comfort 4 weeks ago.
They say it will be deliverd the second week of april.

I chose the standard 1.8 because of my budget. I was going to buy the 1.4 sport, but wanted to testdrive both cars. So after doing that, I switched to the 1.8
It was a choice between "looks" and "performance" in my opinion. And I can upgrade with nicer wheels and pedals in the future.

Color; I'm dutch, so.........Night Hawk Black

Great forum, have read a lot interesting info!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hello mie, welcome aboard, enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Welcome mie, strange colour for a dutch Civic, thought I was the only black one.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome :)

It will be a long long time to wait..........8 weeks to go....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome Mie!

Black is the current dutch color numero uno. It's the replacement of silver. In about 5 years all the dealerships will be having used cars in the colors black, black and black too... same as silver is now. Got 15 used cars here... 12 of them silver...

NHB does look nice on the civ doesn't it...

Did like the deep bronze too but not for sale in NL
Type S and Type R prices are available and we can finally order the cars as well now.. (15-2-3007)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I've noticed that black is the dutch color. In the past I've always loved silver, but in the showroom I saw a silver Civic and I didn't like it that much.

I see you say "we can finally order", are you working at a Honda dealer?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mie - I hope you spend many a hour here :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi There Mie and welcome! I'm from Amsterdam and I picked up my baby on Jan. 19th. I also had to choose between the 1.4 and the 1.8, but I went with the 1.4 Sport with 17" rimms, blue LED's and the triangular exhaust. Perhaps you can guess which color I went with ;) .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can I ask when you ordered it?

It's really hard to wait this long for mine. Weeks are passing sooooo slow!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Mie! I ordered mine in November and they said that I could probably pick up my Civ at the end of Feb. But they called me at the end of December and told me that they could deliver a month earlier. So maybe you'll get lucky and they just might call you to pick it up earlier. Which city are you from?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm from Amsterdam.....I already called them to give them my new phone number and I also asked about my delivery date.
I was hoping for a miracle :)

But the dealer told me the second week of april, so that's exactly the 12 weeks he gave me when I bought it.
But.....when I asked him if it was likely to have a delay, he told me he expected my Civic to maybe arrive earlier, not later (but that could have been a blabla talk).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts