2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just joined! I have 2009 ctr Milano red and was wondering what is the best induction kit to go for!! Many thanks :)

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Hello and welcome! :thumbsup:

Personally I have the HKS Racing Suction Kit. Cheap and cheerful, very effective and gives great gains, but is a Short Ram Induction so will not give the benefits of some Cold Air Induction kits. There are lots of threads about different kits, just have a click about and a read.

HKS can sound like this if you get Flashpro as well. ;)

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
hi and welcome matey, HKS RSK all the way matey. come to our next N/I meet on july 16th and you can hear mine.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll not be taking my spot light out so you still tink it would be a good buy??? I cn get one for 700quid which is much cheaper than Honda can do it for :)

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
I'll not be taking my spot light out so you still tink it would be a good buy??? I cn get one for 700quid which is much cheaper than Honda can do it for :)
probably not mate as it would be defeating the object if theres no scoop. iu think the foglight has to come out for the cold air feed.

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Welcome along mate! :)

Go for the Gruppe M mate if you want to keep your fogs! I have it, awesome bit of kit, gains are pretty much the same as the Mugen and it's a good bit of engine bling :p

The shortshifter basically replaces the OEM shifter meaning your throws (gear changes) are shorter (i.e the shift from 1-2, 3-4 etc is shorter and therefore quicker) I have it, not a massive difference as OEM is pretty good already but it's a good piece of kit, coupled with a heavy knob :p it's very effective, inhave the skunk2 knob, very nice knob as knobs go :p lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts