2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say thanks for all the useful information on the forum before I went and purchased my CW FN2 a few weeks ago.

I have always wanted a type r and I decided to take the plunge and get one this year before fuel and road tax get ridiculous.

This is my second vtec engine I still have a low milage 98 great condition 1.5i LS which the wife uses day to day.

I have always loved jap motors from my 1st car a Datsun Cherry with cable release rear quater windows!

I have a bit of an OCD when it comes to cleaning/detailing my cars which means Im going to have my work cut out with the white wheels on CW.(already read all the great cleaning advice on here ;) )

Looking forward to being part of the forum, looks like a great place for like minded civic lovers.

Adam

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
welcome - CW is great when its clean but you will have to be out every other weke cleaning it to keep it like that lol, mine attracts mud and dirt worse than any other car ive had - but i still love it and cant beat a few hours cleaning it

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello & welcome to the forum buddy :D if you have ocd of cleaning get round mine & do mine :D i am too lazy ;)
Might be able to fit it in :D I have a full detail to do on brothers car this week plus my sister in laws motor needs wash and wax, as well as keeping the 3 cars on the drive clean which wont be fun now as my council gritted for the 1st time last night as I was out.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Might be able to fit it in :D I have a full detail to do on brothers car this week plus my sister in laws motor needs wash and wax, as well as keeping the 3 cars on the drive clean which wont be fun now as my council gritted for the 1st time last night as I was out.
ha ha ha :D remember to get pictures of before you cleaned & after :D that will keep you busy ;)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Welcome fella :)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum. :D