2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Got a recommendation from some guys over at Overclockers UK to come and check you guys out since I was looking for a Civic. Seems like an awesome site so far, going to be most helpful since I purchased a Black 57 Honda Civic I-CTDi EX :D As you can guess I'm very excited to go and pick it up Wednesday!

I've bought my sticker, and I'm looking forward to enjoying the car with you guys :)

A little about me. I'm a 24 year old guy from the Birmingham area. I work for a very large computer games developer and publisher as a level designer and I love to drive.

Any questions, feel free to ask! :D

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, sadly I don't have that kind of power! If I did it would all be about Micro Machines ;)

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and Welcome, Hope all goes well picking up your new motor.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you! Should be picking it up tonight! :D

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Hi and welcome mate, noticed you were looking for a Civic in the for sale threads, thought you were after a second civic lol as you have become a supporter before even buying your car !!;)

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Hello and welcome mate.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha I wish I could afford two!

Just left work early to fetch him/her (yet to decide on a name for it!). Last bus I'll be getting for a while! :)

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Hello and welcome :hello:

Please get codemasters to bring back micro machines, I used to love that game!!!

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha, like I said, not my call, but it would be great to see it again I agree!

From the supporters forum:

Picked up my civic tonight. Filled her up then took her out for a drive.

Down a 40MPH dual carriage way into some urban area, back onto the dual carriage way onto a national speed limit road for a good few miles, then back onto a 40MPH dual carriage way for about 10 miles with a few stops due to lights and then back into the urban areas for maybe 3 or so miles.

Reset trip meter A, reads just over 30 miles all together with an average MPG of 50MPG.

Very impressed with that figure.

She drives beautifully. No nocks or noises that I can hear and I love the way she handles. More than happy with my purchase!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.