2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just ordered myself a new 59 Plate Civic Type S in Crystal Black with the Style Pack on it.

My first new car and I'm very excited, although after reading some of the threads in here, very nervous now too!

It comes in 2 weeks!

Thought I'd register and say "thanks for the site" - I'm an admin at a computer based forum, so I know how nice it is when someone comes and lets you know that they're greatful for the info you host.

Cheers.

GotMeACivic

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Welcome!

Don't worry, just enjoy the car when it arrives.

All cars have their weak spots and problems.

The Civic is great value for money, I have had mine for over 2 years and no real problems, except chips on the bonnet.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Welcome along mate.

Don't worry, even if it comes with small niggles I'm sure they can be easily sorted.

On overall you won't be disappointed with your new car

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

I wouldn't be too nervous as i have had mine for nearly two years and no real problems. The Civic is a great car to drive and have fun in.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D I wouldn't be too nervous as i have had mine for nearly two years and no real problems. The Civic is a great car to drive and have fun in.
Ditto ... the only real drawback (for me) is the amount of 'dosh' this site has made me spend on my car ! ...

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hello and welcome, and can well imagine your excitement.

Glad you enjoy the site; must admit I used it more before I got the Civic than since. Get yourself a sticker and I might even spot you as Wiltshire is just down the road from me!

Hope you enjoy the spaceship when it arrives. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not so much worried about the car, it's the 'bits your need to check when you first get it' that is making me nervous! Think I got a good deal on it - unfortunately the dealer wouldn't take any cash off the Honda Happiness or the "Style" pack, so basically I paid 13.8K for a car that should be worth £16.7K according to the website - and then the addons on top of that. I'll try to post some pics when I get her - the clock is ticking down!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hi,

Just ordered myself a new 59 Plate Civic Type S in Crystal Black with the Style Pack on it.

My first new car and I'm very excited, although after reading some of the threads in here, very nervous now too!

It comes in 2 weeks!

Thought I'd register and say "thanks for the site" - I'm an admin at a computer based forum, so I know how nice it is when someone comes and lets you know that they're greatful for the info you host.

Cheers.

GotMeACivic
Hiya, where in Wiltshire are you from and where did you order your car from?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts