2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Well I have already had two Civics and they have both been fantastic motors, An 03 Civic se sport with body kit in nighthawk black, and then a 06 Civic Sport in silver, both fantastic motors and thought they would never be bettered ,However last Saturday I picked up my Type R GT Civic in Milano Red and now I have fallen in love again, soppy or what ,possibly much fun to come!!

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Place :D

Great to have you around and congrats on the Civic number 3.

Pictures?

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ref civic no 3 Thanks to all who sent me a welcome message it was good to here from you all, Just seen the Honda add has now been put back on TV possibly as they are now due to re-start manufacturing cars again at the Honda plant. Good news. What a car

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hello and welcome, Colly. I missed your arrival on Friday as that was when I was pre-occupied reading the manuals for my new spaceship.

I always feel that the CTR owners here are often the most enthusiastic contributors, so you should find plenty to interest you. :)

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
welcome colly, this is a great forum with great guys and advice on it, dont forget to order a sticker , soon we'll take over the world
HaaaaHHaaaaaa[smilie=madking.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts