2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, nice to meet you all on here....

Tried to post a thread in for sale and wanted, guess I have to have a certain amount of posts to do so...anyway if you can help me in my search by telling me how to post a wanted ad I would be grateful.

I am a female petrol head and trying to upgrade my poor little vti estate with a ctr gt with sat nav. In black. I never thought trying to spend money would be this hard!! Seen 3 and all dogs and not looked after. Even considering a euro r so if anyone can help me by putting me in touch with someone or selling me theirs I would be VERY GRATEFUL!!

Thank you in anticipation xx:D

·
Deserter to Lexus
1,999 Posts
Hello and welcome I'm not sure how many posts you need for the wanted section, but its not many just read the rules as they are quite strict and wanted adds need to include the line about reading the rules

I'm sure there will be some very nice Rs in the for sale section on here

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hi matey and welcome to the site :top:

I agree you will never get a better documented history than a forum car, try and look for one in the forum classified section. Then look at the owners history of posts on the forum and you will have a great insight into the cars problems, repairs etc.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
i was to the same went to visit 2 witht the spec i wanted and both rats, my advice is ditch the sat nav and open more options. i am happy with standard GT example

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, yes started a wanted thread, no luck yet.

Sat nav is a small thing but it's the one thing I want an it's a lot of money so I will have to wait for the right one to come along,.

Please put the feelers out though if you know if fn2 owners are willing to sell. Good money waiting for the right one xx

·
Premium Member
682 Posts

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Just take your time and don't rush into it is my advice, I spent a few month and saw so many civs before I found the one I wanted. I was the same, only wanted vivid blue or Milano, had to have less than 70k on the clock, be a petrol, and had to be the S GT. So I was extremely limited. There were times I wanted to give up and get another colour but I'm glad I persevered now as eventually the right one came about.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
I secretly wanted vivid more too haha

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Blacks seem to fetch less than reds I've noticed. Also in round 70-80k they are due a clutch. Bear this in mind. A fresh clutch will have a nice light pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts