2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just joined and wanted to say hello, have only been a Civic owner for ten days, but am well pleased with both car and this great site! Seems there's an endless mine of info here (Already solved one niggle!). Just great.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Hi

Just joined and wanted to say hello, have only been a Civic owner for ten days, but am well pleased with both car and this great site! Seems there's an endless mine of info here (Already solved one niggle!). Just great.
Hi Pat 7... Enjoy the car & welcome to the site... BTW, what was the niggle?

Cheers,

Bob...

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Hi Pat, and welcome to the best forum on the web.

Glad we have already been of assistance to you. :D

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pat.:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Bob H

It was the Rev indicator, found it was off in the i-set up, but did't know it activated till 6K (till this handy form explained it) gave it a quick blip and first two came up ok. Don't think I'll ever see all six light up!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Hi Bob H

It was the Rev indicator, found it was off in the i-set up, but did't know it activated till 6K (till this handy form explained it) gave it a quick blip and first two came up ok. Don't think I'll ever see all six light up!
Good to hear it was nothing that needed the dealer to sort, and as you say, just a niggle...

I'm missing my car as I'm using a rental Focus at the moment up in North Wales... Done >600 miles so far and whilst it holds the road well, I find it a boring car to drive and to look at, both inside & out... Not a patch on the Civic...

Cheers,

Bob...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hear what your saying Bob, I had a Focus courtesy car (got shunted in the rear, car written off, un-economical to repair) like you found it held the road well & comfy but not much else, also here in Essex seems like every second car is a Focus, in ten days I've only seen one other Civic. Great to be different!!!

Pat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts