2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
After a month or two of reading this wonderful forum, i decided to drop by here and say hello to everyone :oops:

I have a 1.8 EX LE (no leather, no navi) since early of july '08, so almost one month now! And, thanks to you guys, i already managed to get into the dash to try (without succeeding, for now) to install a carputer with two monitors on my civic ;)

When i will finish my project i will post it here and you will find thousands of photos... ;)

When i'll finish, it should come something similar to this:

The big monitor is a 8 inch touch screen to use and put there only when needed (movie, gps...), but the small one will always stay there.

And, last but not least, i already have LPG on the car, and i search on the forum and it seems that nobody did this here... In italy we use to do that to save on fuel cost and it actually works exactly the same as with gasoline...
So, if someone wants some information, just tell me and i will open another thread about it!

Well, see you guys, and thank you for this wonderful forum ;)

ps: sorry if my English is not perfect :oops:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Welcome aboard the Space Station

Your Italian is way better than my Italian

......to be proved soon, as the cruise that Lady H. and I are going on in October, is due to make 4 stops in Italy!

That LPG stuff sounds good.

'specially with price of reg fuel going thro' the roof.

But I suppose if everyone went that way then Gordon would soon stop our fun!

"I have no self confidence.
When Lady H. first said 'Yes'.
I told her to think it over!"

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome engio :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·