2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Picking up my new (ish) civic on friday.

Use to have a Clio, and we never had anything near this sort of comprehensive forum... it truely is excellent!

I think i'll be visiting all the time!

Guardi

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Hello and a warm welcome to Civinfo!

Ask any questions you like, we’re a friendly bunch.

Don’t be shy, feel free to post away, its good to hear new viewpoints.

Great to have you aboard!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hi Guardi and welcome to Civinfo :)

Great to have you around and congratulations on getting the new civic.

Looking forward to seeing some photo's

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Welcome to the best Car Forum that I know of ...

The information in here - including all the reported 'faults' - was one of the factors in my ultimate choice of car ...

So - now - the question is ... what colour \ extras \ etc. ? ... and why did you choose a 'Spaceship', when there are so many boring cars to choose from ? ...

(Oopppssss - must not prejudice your reply !) ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :)

The car is a 2.2cdti sport in silver. 06 plate with 21,000 on the clock. I picked the Civic because I wanted something different from the usual Golf/Astra/Focus.

I do alot of miles (Manchester to Liverpool and back everyday about 65 miles) so I really wanted the 2.2cdti for the extra mpg

I had a lot of trouble finding a diesel in my area for a price I could afford, but eventually found one from a Honda dealership. Paid £8500 including my beat up Clio so not too bad.

Dead excited, picking it up Friday!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and thanks for the tip wheelchair, spent hours looking at it today. The beauty of half term holidays!

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Hello and welcome to Civinfo!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the club guardi, dont forget to order your civinfo sticker mate. Looks the bees knees on silver ( well any colour really ):rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well picked the car up this morning. So glad I got one, smooth to drive and quick. The torque is incredible. I mean it puls in every gear! Going to go out and drive it tonight just for the sake of it. Its like being 17 again!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts