2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered a 2.2 Ex in Alabaster silver as my next lease car, my current lease expires in mid May, so I have about 8 weeks to go!!

I opted for the civic after I first started seeing them on the road last year and also a colleague at work has one and showed me around it.

I went to our local dealership today, to have another look at the exact model I've ordered and I am very excited at the prospect of driving around in mine.

The salesman told me that some of the niggles on earlier models had been sorted and that the 07 car should be even better (mind you, he would say that wouldn,t he)

By the way, thanks to the people behind this site, it's great!! Helps to while away the weeks before delivery and build the excitement

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hi graham1,welcome to the forum.
Hopefully most of the niggles have been ironed out now,at least you know what to look for.
With luck the weeks will pass quickly[smilie=happydance.:

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
Hi Graham,

At this stage most of the faults should have been sorted out, no real complaints from the newer members/car owners. All the moaning and hard work has been carried out for you by the 06ers!

Welcome to the forum.

CZ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys

Hey CZ now I feel guilty, allowing all the previous owners to iron out the problems!!

Cheers

Graham

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Peter

I know there is a seperate thread about this, but what wheels have you gone for?

I am just getting the standard alloys, but having seen the Pentas I'm thinking of asking to change my order, what would anyone recommend?

Cheers

Graham

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Graham

I hope you enjoy yr new car - i am certainly enjoying mine.

Welcome to the site! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts