2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, new to the forum, just purchased a CTR which has been a dream of mine for years now, went for an FN2 over an EP3 in the end which I'm not regretting, no matter what Clarkson said about it! Had a 1.4 EK9 before that which was pretty solid and been a Honda lover ever since.

Found some useful info on here before buying my CTR so thanks for that, least I could do is join up and hopefully repay the favour! Hopefully catch some of you around as I'm sure I'll try and get to some meets.

Saw a red CTR FN2 at a petrol station in Portsmouth/Fareham area about a week ago with a civinfo.com sticker in the rear window...say hi if this was you.

i-VTEC makes me feel funny inside [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi KHO, nice Mugen....couldn't quite stretch one myself, love champ white...not to mention the rest Mugen do to the CTR ;)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers stuart, my folks are both 'Potters' born and bred, also doing a lot of work in Derby so up in that part of the world quite a bit at the moment [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Hey welcome to the site ;-)

Reactions: BluPrint

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Welcome mate.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along mate, can we interest you in your own Civinfo sticker so you can be spotted :)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:civinfo: Type R sticker ordered....happy to donate to a good cause and help get spotted :)

Thinking about coming along to the Cobham meet tomorrow but might be too hungover ;)

Cheers for the welcome all.....FN2 pics to follow....she needs a good clean first!

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Welcome to the club :wave:

Stickered type r was probably me. Do you remember which petrol station it was

:)

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the club :wave:

Stickered type r was probably me. Do you remember which petrol station it was

:)

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk
Not you CTR Girl, definitely a male of the species....also no GP kit on it, just stock from what I could see ;)

Thanks for the welcome though :wave:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum mate. You got anything planned for your new wheels? :)
Hehe well I didn't want to do much to the stock CTR but the more time I spend on here the more I'm thinking about doing!! ;)

First off though I think one of JPs LED light sets (not HID kit though as the legal aspects seem a bit debatable) and seriously considering Eibach springs, spacers and camber setup from what people are saying about the ride improvement, the stock setup is a bit crashy!

Next would be improving the power output but that will take some cash and quite a few mods so not sure yet....Hondata FlashPro and an induction kit.....hmmmm....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts