2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just picked up my red '07 Type S GT 1.8 from hepworth select in Leeds yesterday and VERY happy. It's only my 2nd car, my previous was a '01 1.5 Nissan almera, which while not the most glamourous car, never let me down, and was a fantastic first car, but as soon as I started up my Type S for the first time the almera rapidly became a distant memory. :D

I've been reading this site for a week or so now, knowing that I was getting a civic, and there seems to be some very useful info on here, I actually used this site to track down a sports grill to replace the fitted perspex one.

Anyway, I have a question, (probably the first of many)

I was looking at buying the aluminium petrol cap on cox motor parts

Genuine Honda Civic Type-S Aluminium Sports Tank Lid [08F59SMG600] - £70.93 : Cox Motor Parts Direct - Genuine Honda Brakes Clutches & Accessories

and was wondering if anyone has fitted one themselves, and if so how easy (or difficult) are they to fit?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Lovely car isn't it? I went from an MR2 Roadster and I still remember the day I picked it up from the garage with a big grin on my face.

Love the S in red - my second fav colour after mine. I remember reading a thread on fitting the fuel cap upgrade/replacement but can't seem to find it, I'm sure some helpful person will be along soon..

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) Hope to see you at the local meet, not far from you.

Enjoy your new car

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys n gals, and thanks AmyF for the link, will be ordering the Cap soon, so once I've fitted that and my grille I'll post some pics of my pride n joy :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts